• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: oHSH!T (Posted: 1/9/2005 4:08:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Junkie Sound!
Comment: LMNO is sick! Expect the same from from Rhett. Lyrics and cuts makes this single a must have!
Name: remnant55 (Posted: 7/4/2004 7:02:00 PM)
Summary: Great Lyrics, Beat By Tight Producers
Comment: LMNO is one of the tightest MCs, and he is Christian. It is dope to see Christian MCs getting play not only in Christian music, but in the underground as well.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "O.G." is the result of LMNO lending his rhyming talents to some dope production and turntable wizardy from the world famous Beat Junkies. Rhettmatic provides Primo-esque choppy production that utilizes a mellow horn/string driven muzak sample with much success. LMNO has some fresh rhymes in store, but the cuts from the Beat Junkies themselves make this track stand out. The ultra-fast scratches and rapid-fire samples let the Beat Junkies highlight their skills and make "O.G." THEIR track. Recommended.
Name: Infinite Thoughtz (Posted: 7/25/2002 11:44:00 PM)
Summary: This Is The New Lmno
Comment: For real, I'm digging this track, its cool. It sounds so positive. LMNO is a positive emcee nah mean. Most people won't like this but I do.