• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Rbrt (Posted: 11/1/2003 4:01:00 AM)
Comment: Sadat did his thing.T he beat is different, truly underground. I clicked it to hear the flow-the second Sadat tape was jumpin back in 2000 but what's up with "Wild Cowboys" the sequel?
Name: Conscious (Posted: 9/11/2003 6:55:00 PM)
Summary: Something Different
Comment: I thought it was pretty nice- I liked the track. Cats hate when something isn't the proverbial boom-bap and the regular so-called underground beat sound they're used to. Think out of the box, open your minds or else you'll be no better then the clones that listen to the radio and think they like what they hear because they don't know better.
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/20/2003 11:57:00 AM)
Summary: What The F*ck Is This Supposed To Be?
Comment: This sounds like somebody being beaten to death with a keyboard, it is f*cking terrible. To be quite often Iím not even entirely sure if it can be described as music, I would describe it as computer cancer. F*cking terrible!
Name: manatarms (Posted: 7/24/2003 1:39:00 PM)
Summary: What Did He Say?
Comment: Canít hear sh*t! You could call it experimental but I might call it boo boo!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 7/14/2003 8:18:00 PM)|
Comment: What the hell just happened? I feel cold and scared. When the beat first started playing, I immediately noticed the uniqueness in its sound. However, when the verses kicked in (or didn't), the beat proved to be immensely distracting, overpowering the vocals five-fold. Truthfully, I couldn't even make out the majority of the lyrics, not that I had the desire to. Then, a chaotic 2:45 later, the madness ended just as abruptly as it had started, leaving me shaken and confused. Now I cry.