• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Rocket04 (Posted: 1/26/2003 2:22:00 PM)
Summary: Catchy.. In That Good Way
Comment: Gets your head bumping and sort of makes you wanna groove with that chick on the pole. Nice Beatnuts work but much credit to Tony Touch!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Goddamn, you can’t beat "deez nuts" when it cums to that porno ish. Psycho Les and JuJu drop a wonder of a cut devoted to the wonderful art of stripping and all that bling stuff. After listening to the cut, I found myself hiding the tent between my legs; yeah, it’s been a while. Pole O smacks together a totally sexy beat on “Work that Pole,” which proves to be enough to get any head off. Yo, you know you’ll never beat "Bofa, Bofa deez nutz."
Name: JClipse (Posted: 9/25/2002 2:58:00 PM)
Summary: To Hot For Cd
Comment: Yo this is one of the hottest tracks that I've heard from the Beatnuts. Especially the beat, it just makes you want to dance.
Name: elchicano (Posted: 9/2/2002 2:11:00 AM)
Summary: The Beat Is Right For Late Nights w/ A Freak
Comment: This is just right for the real after party with a freak that knows how to move. "Work That Pole!"
Name: seangotti (Posted: 8/26/2002 3:07:00 AM)
Summary: Tony Tocha
Comment: Nice feel to it... makes me wanna go to a strip club. Tony and Les makes it poppin’ wit h lines like "redbone mami lookin like Ashanti".