• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: IVAN FARGAS PESANTE (Posted: 2/15/2008 6:37:00 AM; Partial IP: .89.42.237)
Location: CAROLINA, P.R.
Comment: HOW I CAN BUY THAT DISC OR CD? I LIKE THAT SONG
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Tired of waiting around for somebody to execute an old skool re-make flawlessly? Well the days of waiting are over thanks to this remake of the Big Daddy Kane classic 'Aint No Half Steppin'. The production is very clever in my opinion. It uses basically the same drum track but flips the loop just slightly enough to capture the original version's feeling with a hint of new school flav to insure us that thought was put into it and they didnít get lazy and just copy the original song and put new lyrics over it. Don Caban hits us with a grittier vocal spray than the smooth flow of BDK which also adds to the originality of the song. I also like how he takes good advantage of some excellent Wu-Tang samples for the chorus.