BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: bigpappad (Posted: 2/24/2007 9:19:00 AM)
Comment: This song takes it back to the days of the beat and rhyme. It almost has an old school Mantronix feel or even Cutmaster DC. For whatever reason the track isn't available on the album.
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 8:36:00 PM)
Summary: The Main Sample Is From "Perfect Beat"
Comment: And this is NOT a perfect beat. Very boring. Even the MC'ing. Lackluster at best.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: Let it be known, Ice Gorilla is already awarding his, imaginary, Breakout Artist of the Year to producer Belief. This is the third song I've reviewed of New York's Belief, and the it's the third that I've liked through and through. Using what seems to be sped fret-punched guitar harmonics, as well as incorporating his surefire brand of grimy, electric fuzz, Belief creates at dense layer of contrasting sounds. Coupled with the almost always classic Murs' everyman rhyme-scheme, the song is rough-around-the-edges hot one. The tracks sole problem being it's mislabeled promise of C Rayz Walz. He might be there, but I certainly can't find him.
Name: allday (Posted: 9/17/2006 5:56:00 PM)
Comment: Dedication is gunna be crazy!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Belief; Murs; C-Rayz Walz||Found: 7|