BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: cRacKy (Posted: 2/18/2009 2:09:00 AM; Partial IP: 91.243.157)
Location: where else
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 9:00:00 PM)
Summary: C-Rayz Is Not Annoying On This One!
Comment: It's a first!! Alert the masses! Vordul still sounds like you have to push on his stomach for him to rap. How bored can a rapper sound? At least the beat makes me wanna bar b q.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: It's become increasingly difficult for me to write reviews of Belief's new tracks. Each song is as good or better then the last, and I find myself failing at finding new usages of the human language that will creatively profess my admiration. To say the least "Say Yes" is as good or better then the A-side on this album. Belief comes correct here, dropping his more electric tendencies in favor of a beautiful combination of lilting female voices, and a smoothed out, string/horn combo. With the added benefit of having rap superstars C Rayz and Vordul Mega ably weaving their signature styles in to the mix, you have a straight winner all the way across the board – no matter how you say it.