• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: sabrina hernandez (Posted: 3/14/2011 2:33:00 AM; Partial IP: .57.61.214)
Comment: For one , it's nothing but truth . Then you gaht the beat && melody , easily getting sucked into it . The way his words flow with the rythm && his own words make it all worth while laying your head back && thinking what is he going to say next . It's basically unexpected && yet because it states all the shxt that I agree with . I can't see myself with out the underground hip hiop music scene && especially the beats , oh how the beats make it fxcken awesome . I mean what WOULD I do without this genre in general . This song basically sums up how much UGHH means to me , which naht anyone really knows , nor will they ever , but this song does , no doubt3