BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 11|
Name: Theo (Posted: 6/9/2013 12:11:00 PM; Partial IP: .70.15.157)
Comment: Old School ...!
Name: Debbie (Posted: 2/17/2012 11:13:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.206.23)
Comment: great blues music
Name: Sam Jones (Posted: 8/1/2011 12:32:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Location: Southfield michigan
Comment: love it need a copy
Name: caleb (Posted: 5/30/2011 10:47:00 AM; Partial IP: .72.96.206)
Comment: its time to take my drunk ass home
Name: russsell (Posted: 9/6/2009 11:59:00 AM; Partial IP: 188.117.18)
Location: pawleys island , sc
Comment: Lovw the blues
Name: karen (Posted: 5/16/2009 11:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: I love this song. We all been someplace when someone doesn't know what to do with themselves!!! Big Fun Makes me think of the Big Easy!!!!
Name: bob dickerson (Posted: 5/1/2009 1:06:00 AM; Partial IP: 93.120.230)
Location: burlington nj
Comment: great end of the night bar song because most people in the bar at 1:55am are drunk
Name: Henry Crawford (Posted: 4/28/2009 12:10:00 AM; Partial IP: 25.111.237)
Location: New Orleans
Comment: Love it! Good harmony, nice B3 and guitar work.
Name: Bob Brown (Posted: 3/15/2009 3:19:00 PM; Partial IP: .48.205.49)
Location: Gainesville USA
Comment: Big Al played alot of bars where he got tired of the saying (last call) so he came up with Take Your Drunking Ass Home. This song is great for all bars, honky tonks, clubs and lounge's at 1:55 am
Name: bunny williams (Posted: 2/4/2009 10:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: very good advice
Name: Mike (Posted: 8/19/2008 8:27:00 PM; Partial IP: .24.40.206)
Comment: Heard this song in New Orleans and thought it would be a great ending to a karaoke bash.