• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: specialk (Posted: 3/12/2004 5:27:00 PM)
Summary: The Lyrics Our A 10
Comment: This man just beats the crap out of the song. I mean he just tears the track up.There is nothing to say but 'one of the top 3 verses ever if not the number one. Just Listen!
Name: mecbar (Posted: 6/29/2003 6:17:00 PM)
Summary: Greatest Rhyme In Hip Hop History
Comment: Some people will tell you Rakim's "My Melody" is the best, some might say Melle Mel on "The Message" was, but Kane on "Just Rhymin’ With Biz" absolutely changed hip-hop forever. I tremble every time I hear it. Listen for yourself and see what I mean. One incredible punchline after another. So creative and so smooth. People need to recognize his verse from this song as the best in hip-hop history.