• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: hiphopsifu77 (Posted: 9/17/2005 2:37:00 PM)
Summary: MC's Take Notes.
Comment: I agree with the previous reviewer. With the right backing and/or marketing he could've been bigger than he is (or was). This joint is the truth!! Reminds me of a Premo beat. He is FAR TOO GOOD to falling behind the likes of some of the MC's out there today. No need to comeback because he never left. I think it's time for this generation of kids to hear what it's all about and Big Daddy Kane should be an essential part of their education.
Name: d danja (Posted: 3/29/2004 11:22:00 AM)
Comment: I like that. It's classic Kane, this is the type of stuff that woulda kept him afloat back in the day. I'm so surprised he and Jay never got back up with eachother. I think that if he had some great production and had an association like Roc-A-Fella for example, he could mount a comeback for real.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: It's nice to see an artist with some longevity nowadays, and big daddy kane has been around for a long time now. There was a point where you could perhaps have argued he'd done his dash, but with this track and others of late, he seems to have found his way back. Enlisting the help of the Alchemist definitely helps the cause, as he hooks Kane up with stuff more similar to his efforts for Mobb Deep as opposed to Dilated.