• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 9:47:00 PM)
Summary: Production Is Above Par, Lyrics Are Ill...
Comment: This track is damn nice, I love the beat, just nicely layered. I love the hook, a hook that I believe is also sung by Mystic, as I know she sings and flows. Dro comes with some nice lines, as well, Mystic flows incredible for a female. Plus she's hella nice and a very attractive female (met her at a show), this was a damn nice joint.
Name: erbrokah (Posted: 11/5/2002 11:30:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Track For Tru Hip Hop Heads
Comment: Dro came off with this real nice. The lyrics about life teaches people the truth, and the beat is sick. Peace to all the true hip-hop heads
Name: stamina da damaja (Posted: 11/5/2002 2:03:00 AM)
Summary: Above Average
Comment: The track was straight so Dro shouldn't be slept on. I see more potential, and if I'm correct, this was nothing next to what's to come from Big Dro.
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 10/30/2002 10:01:00 PM)|
Comment: When Dro spits 6 Million ways to live, "Choose One," I think the brother overlooked the fact that there is a choice of six million and one ways to live. What do ya mean you ain't heard the one “bout getting ya ass down to Sesame Street, balancing a cookie off ya ding-a-ling and waiting for the Cookie monster to bite!" Sh*t, I'm buggin! People, the record's dope. Big Dro's usual dexterity is accompanied by a nice, sweet soothing hook and an impious looping orchestral sample. Kind of reminds me of the golden age of '94. “Choose One" is essential to any underground fiend's collection.
Name: yellow5 (Posted: 10/28/2002 1:17:00 PM)
Summary: Wake Up
Comment: Mystic is tight, DRO is tight, but the beat is not spectacular. It does moves with the theme of the song, but DRO's second verse is real talking is.