• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: scientific (Posted: 7/29/2008 7:28:00 PM; Partial IP: .17.18.246)
Location: Bronx to Atl.
Comment: Drum roll please ........ and the results are in!! And it's Canibus by a landslide!!! besides the beat he's the illest on this shit. You should've let Canibus rip this by himself Little John!!! oops!!!
Name: awful (Posted: 7/17/2008 3:08:00 PM; Partial IP: 232.24.116)
Location: ny ny
Comment: are you serious? Canibus is nice but big john is terrible. I just don't get why anyone enjoys him
Name: BlackVerse (Posted: 3/26/2008 11:13:00 AM; Partial IP: .25.172.19)
Comment: Do ya'll hear this beat,as sick as they come. emcees are as sick as they come on this one!
Name: knottyx (Posted: 3/22/2008 9:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 229.90.162)
Location: atlana ga clayton county
Comment: Canibus is the illest emcee of every. His voice, his musical concepts and his ability to mesh sophisticated words together are amazing. The brother can kill any beat. He's the g.o.a.t.
Name: Goose (Posted: 2/29/2008 9:49:00 PM; Partial IP: 10.120.157)
Location: tucson, Az, United States
Comment: It's straight gully buddy.