• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: tha infamouz niCCa (Posted: 3/16/2010 9:11:00 PM; Partial IP: 39.224.156)
Location: LA NIGGA
Comment: biggie mothafuckn killd this shit dawgg..same wit my man 2pac RIP brotha
Name: undergroundrevolution (Posted: 1/6/2007 7:16:00 PM)
Comment: I liked the B.I.G. verse. 2Pac was good, the beat was good. If they didn't have 2Pac verse I wouldn't even listen to it.
Name: DaHappyDunce (Posted: 6/23/2005 6:01:00 PM)
Summary: Not Bad At All
Comment: This beat had me noddin' my head for sho' and the lyrics are pretty bad ass. All the MCs on this tear the shit up.
Name: sheisty bizness (Posted: 2/27/2003 7:29:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Beat Neat Versues
Comment: Nice beat but L's verse was a lilí two short, but I think itís a good all around tune. Nice work by Ron G!
Name: TGODD (Posted: 12/22/2002 10:19:00 PM)
Summary: I Swear To God
Comment: If Big L hadn't been shot, he would have looked something like Cam'ron or Fat Joe do now. In other words, he was about to sell out like a muhfucker. 2pac? fuck 2pac, check Aesop Rock or Sonic Sum if you want a poet. if you want to hear good Big L, there's Lifestyles of the Poor and Dangerous or any DITC stuff. Primo produced the big picture, and a lot of my friends liked it. but I say fuck it
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Sounds profitable to me... taking three verses from three highly revered dead rappers and pressing up a white label? It's guaranteed to sell, right? Remove the Tupac verse and I might even buy the thing (ooo, the blasphemy!). And let's not overlook the production. This beat has MTV/BET written all over it. We're talking mass appeal here, folks. Man, if Corleone Entertainment ever goes public, you can bet I'll be hoarding that IPO. Make money, money! Make money, money, munnay!