• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: s.e.b. (Posted: 10/24/2005 5:11:00 PM)
Summary: Top Notch!
Comment: Speechless. Big L starts his part with some bomb ass power rhymes. Daddy does his usual thing, which doesn't mean it's weak. Marvellous song. This is what hip hop is supposed to be! BIG L R.I.P.
Name: ablazin (Posted: 10/12/2005 3:57:00 PM)
Comment: Big L's death was a tragedy, and here's a good reason.
Name: NDT (Posted: 12/2/2004 11:04:00 AM)
Summary: Real Hip Hop Classic!
Comment: No Doubt, No Doubt, No Doubt. This song is a REAL HIP HOP CLASSIC! Very nice hook, Rhymes, Flow, BEATS!!... PERFECT
Name: djpremier94 (Posted: 4/13/2003 7:47:00 PM)
Summary: Trademark Preemo
Comment: The late Big L shows that he was on the way to superstardom and Big Daddy Kane displayed that great "raw lyricism" that he is always credited with.