• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: 'We Got This' is just like 'The Heist' taken from Big L's second album that I believe will be entitled Flamboyant just like his own record label. This one has better production then the flip side and the hook is covered by Mr. Cheeks who hasn't had an easy year. He lost his friend Big L in February and his partner Freaky Tah a month later. He damn sure knew what he was doing when he named his crew Lost Boyz. If he can find the strength to record a follow up to 'Renee' I got a feeling that it will be a fantastic song. "The ghetto law is the law that we live by, day by day I wonder why my homies had to die". The Lifestyles Of Da Poor & Dangerous ain't no joke. Stop the violence, Hip-hop has suffered more then enough.