• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: DJ Raw (Posted: 5/11/2005 3:24:00 PM)
Summary: Harlem's Finest.
Comment: Big L, in my opinion, was a better MC than anyone out there at the time.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Rawkus is preparing to drop Big L's sophomore album. Unlike other posthumous albums like Pun's 'Yeah Baby' and Biggie's 'Born Again' it seems like this one could be something to look forward to. L's voice and his flow seperates him from the rest. While he was alive he never got the kind of beats he deserved. Hopefully that will all change now, 'On The Mic' is a big step in the right direction. The beat sounds like something Havoc could have done for Mobb Deeps classic 'Hell on Earth' album so even though there's nothing new about it, it's definitely working, check for yourself.