• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: On February 15, 1999 we lost Lamont Coleman better known as Big L to gun violence. He'll be remembered as one of the most valuable poets on the M-I-C. 'The Heist' is a perfect example of his mic skills, the musical backdrop is very amature sounding, but thanks to great story telling by the L you'll be interested all the way throughout. Unaware of his own cruel destiny he spits "Took the steps, now I'm out of breath / I gotta stop smokin, Them cigarettes goin be the cause of my death." I wish I could end this with a great punchline like I know he would have done, but I'm not Big L, so forgive me for the cliché, remember that it's from the heart. Rest In Peace Big L. The rap game won't be the same without you.