BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 11/6/2006 2:21:00 AM)
Summary: Knuckle Up N Throw Them Hands
Comment: Nice, Rugged, and Smooth. The kinda shit I'm on. The song flows well and none of the emcees ruin the song with wack styles which is always good.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 4/29/2006 3:17:00 PM)|
Comment: "All Out" is good, old-fashioned late-90s NY boom-bap. Big Noyd takes the reins here, ably spouting off the standard "I'm hard" catalogue of flows. Phil The Agony is an enigma, a merely capable emcee who manages to catch my ear on every joint, and here he performs laudably. Newcomer Shuko manages to invoke that comforting New York state of mind while adding something fresh to the over-stuffed genre. He crafts a solid, if not original head-nodder highlighted by a savage minute of turntablism. Though the song may lack something in originality it's a solid banger that's easy on the ears. Combined with the hot-as-hell "We Do" on the B-side, you get a rock solid record you won't be sorry to own.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Big Noyd; Phil The Agony; Krondon; Strong Arm Steady||Found: 8|