• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Pele won (Posted: 7/17/2007 5:14:00 PM)
Comment: Ill Bill used to be a "Emcee" now he's just a rap cliche stereo type. He need to go back to the "Simian Drugs" days and lighten up on the coke. I agree wholeheartedly with the reviewer. This song sounds like it should be on a bad ghetto movie soundtrack.
Biggie- "Number 4/ I know you heard this before/ Never get high on your own supply"
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 6/18/2007 9:58:00 PM)|
Comment: The combination of Ill Bill and Big Noyd is a rough one. While Ill Bill, sounding more annoying than hard these days, runs rampant over his own choppy, grimy beat, dropping stereotypically sexually violent lines like theirís no tomorrow (Ďking of the underground/Iíll stick my dick up in your motherís mouthí Ė sigh), Big Noyd canít seem to find the right tempo. Bill has made a career out of these juvenile death-raps, but Noyd used to be a gangster with a little more intelligence. This song finds him playing psycho, and the costume just doesnít fit.