• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: Critik (Posted: 9/4/2009 3:15:00 AM; Partial IP: 168.99.235)
Location: Los Angeles
Comment: Staight Heat like the fires currently in LA. HA HA HA
Name: Rafou (Posted: 8/31/2009 11:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 0.44.75.50)
Comment: Beat is really Fresh !!!
LOve that gd track from QB
Name: bigmoon (Posted: 8/31/2009 3:43:00 AM; Partial IP: 243.25.177)
Comment: beat is crazyyyyyyyyyy
Name: stef (Posted: 8/30/2009 3:19:00 PM; Partial IP: 90.222.221)
Location: harbor city, ca
Comment: I really like this one and How do I feel. Nice.
Name: GMAN (Posted: 8/28/2009 2:13:00 AM; Partial IP: .130.204.5)
Location: E. Forte8 / Kilafornia
Comment: DOPE. ALC IS ALWAYS NICE.BUT
ONLY HEAT FROM BIG TWINS ALBUM? 100.
Name: Trevor (Posted: 8/27/2009 10:52:00 AM; Partial IP: 251.172.19)
Comment: I really like it, but I feel like there is something missing, uhg ADD BUSTA RHYMES IN!
Name: BZ (Posted: 8/25/2009 6:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: toronto canada
Comment: nice track alc is allways nice. only heard a couple tracks from these twins not bad at all
Name: Gonzo (Posted: 8/18/2009 8:19:00 PM; Partial IP: .104.7.145)
Comment: Straight Heat