• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Heavycee (Posted: 11/11/2003 4:09:00 AM)
Summary: I Used To Hate The Holidays
Comment: It takes like 3 listens, then this song will be your "sh*t" buh lee dat...This track gives off an ill vibe. The last beat and rhyme is the dopest, big up Jus! I dig, dig, dig, dig.."and If I had it my way, thats exactly how I'd be bringin it."
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Justin "Big Jus" Ingleton, Cheif Creative Officer of Sub Verse Music, knew what he was doing when he signed MF Doom, Micranots, Marq Spekt, C-Rayz Walz, and Science Of Life to his own new label. But his best decision this far was to part ways with Company Flow. Don't get me wrong, I am a gigantic Co Flow fan, and I mourn them. But El-P and Mr Len took all the limelight from Jus. I had no idea that he was THIS talented. "Dedication 2 Peo" is just like the other songs from his recently released EP Plantation Rhymes: off the hook! It's definitely time for Jus to step out of El-P's and Mr Len's shadows.
Name: k-the-i??? (Posted: 3/17/2002 8:36:00 PM)
Summary: I Think This Sh*t Is Just Too Ill!!!
Comment: From the production to the verses he cold recks shit, and there's such a strong meaning to it. It's some sit down and listen to it real hard type music. This gets my two thumbs up no doubt.