• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Crazy, crazy I tell you; it's hard to find the right words when music hits you like this. "Plantation Rhymes" is the first single from the Big Jus EP with the same name. To me this is not one song because "Plantation Rhymes" packs more surprises, beatlayers, and thought-provoking rhymes than most full albums released today do. Just check how Jus switches the tempo after circa 48 seconds, and then again after 90 seconds, and then again towards the end. Aaarghhh this is TOO GOOD!!! Where's my heart medicine?