• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Defari has done a Kool Keith, meaning taken on another alias. Nowadays he wants to be called Billy the Kidd (?) just so you know. Invited on this cut is Barbershop MC Chuck Hustle who spits the first verse. Defari/Billy or whatever he wants to be called takes it from there, the bad news is that he has one of his not so great days. Add to that a tired beat by the Barbershop's Kiz and you have a cut you won’t remember tomorrow. Maybe the quality of this song was the reason for the name change? (just kidding).