• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: You can't be any geek off the street if you want to sell records to a spoiled hip-hop consumer like myself. You have to be handy with the mic if you know what I mean. No problem for Defari from the wild wild west, 'The Unforgettable' proves that 'Aged Whiskey Aged Remy' was a temporary setback. "Let it be known that he's in a zone" I could do without the chicks chanting the songs title, but that's a minor complaint. This is really nice. The follow up to "Focused Daily" will be wanted in more states then the legendary Billy the Kid himself.