• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: d-rek (Posted: 10/28/2002 10:24:00 PM)
Summary: I've Been Sleepin'!!!
Comment: Damn this song is tight! I've really been sleepin' on this, I mean, I've heard other Binary Star joints, but this is hot. Maybe itís because AML is on this, but I donít know. I've really been sleepin' cuz this over 3-years-old. Dope!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Two reasons why I like Binary Star: The fact that one of the members goes nameless like Ghost is faceless. In these days when everybody wants to be BIG like Punís appetite itís refreshing with a kid who prefers to remain anonymous. I donít know if this has anything to do with the men in blue but itís still cool. The other reason why I like Mr ???? and Senim Silla who is the remaining 50% is the way they kick it of course. Their Nu Hip Hop EP is now followed up with a full 16 track album. 'Fellowship' is a typical Ďmove the crowdí joint. Not even Christopher Reeve could sit still to this vibe.