• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Victoria (Posted: 2/28/2010 6:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 04.226.134)
Comment: Do yall know where I can get the lyrics
Name: Burgendy Bad Boi (Posted: 8/2/2008 1:44:00 AM; Partial IP: .46.20.220)
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Comment: i too miss the old dayz....UGHH don't ever leave..lol...
Name: Jerrid Clarc (Posted: 3/20/2008 9:39:00 PM; Partial IP: 08.191.213)
Comment: Great song...where has true hip hop gone? I miss the old days...
Name: getouttatownbaby (Posted: 5/1/2004 7:29:00 PM)
Comment: I've had Binary's album for a long time and hearing something that sounds as fresh as their norm is great, Binary are a pair that rock hot beats with rhymes more fluent than most.
Name: bennyb (Posted: 2/27/2003 4:00:00 PM)
Summary: Binary Is Off The Hook
Comment: The wordplay used by OneManArmy and Senim Silla is some of the best I've heard in a long time. The beats are dope, the lyrics are dope, they're dope!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Don't let the first single fool you. Binary Star ain't only about moving crowds (unfortunately). They have more sides than Kevin Spacey in Usual Suspects. Like everyone else they have qualities you like and some you don't find as charming. In ‘Freakin Flows' they bring a lullaby type of style that reminds me of how tired I am right now. Wake me up when they drop their next single.