• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: steve_nash_1303 (Posted: 3/25/2004 10:28:00 PM)
Comment: These guys must be joking. I am in love with this song, I have been for a long time. I love the quick, back-and-forth lyrics. Senim Silla and One Man Army have got to be one of the best 1-2 punches of emcees on the underground scene. If you like fast-paced beats, with good lyrics, I recommend this one.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This track shows the versatility of Binary Star's rhyme style. His flow is much more in-your-face than usual, and the beat is on some Lou Bega trumpet type ish. I usually prefer the more laid-back and mellow type tracks myself, so this was a little too "busy" sounding for my liking. If you're into Binary Star though, I recommend you give this track a listen for yourself.
Name: kozmikkev (Posted: 5/19/2002 10:48:00 AM)
Comment: This is one of the first songs I ever heard by Binary Star and I think it's a near masterpiece(not compared to their other tracks). Senim Silla and One Man Army show a great symbiotic rap style exchanging and combining words in a straight fluid flow. The production (I'm pretty sure it's a Decompoze beat) is a nice, near hypnotic beat with nice samples and even one of Method Man. Binary shows lyrical substance and consistency throughout the entire track. If you like this track then you should definitly check out their track "Conquistadors", its one of their best.