• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: - W . I . C . K . E . D - (Posted: 4/25/2006 2:44:00 AM)
Summary: I Like The Joint And I Like Binkis......
Comment: I like the joint and I like Binkis, nuff said.
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Hmmm...I'm still not quite sure what the aforementioned artists were thinking after they recorded this garbage. Here you have those typical thug lyrics which are almost always shallow. "Cut the crap and let's rap!" Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, did I just hear that line through my speakers, or was it just my little sister watching MTV at full volume? Believe it or not, somebody indeed did say that on "Bullit." Better resurrect Ripley as no one's gonna believe this one. Oh and by the way, the beat is just as bad as the rhymes.
Name: FERO (Posted: 7/10/2002 10:36:00 AM)
Summary: The 1st Mc Sounds Like Willus Drummond
Comment: Which is not a good thing, but the beat is incredible. I havenít heard this song used before. This song just makes me wanna watch the film. I donít think the beat could have been made better, shame the MC's arenít up to the same standard. ĎBulletí is a great film. Donít sleep on this stunning beat.
Name: TruthIslamMaster (Posted: 7/8/2002 11:24:00 AM)
Comment: I like this track because it sounds like they are having fun. The track has a melodic grunge thing going on that is coming back now. It would stay in the car for long drives with high volumes.
Name: dOOMnINJA (Posted: 6/20/2002 3:43:00 PM)
Comment: This cut has a flow and a beat, but neither is tight. The guitar and sax loop is good though.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 5/27/2002 9:37:00 PM)
Comment: I'll be keeping an eye on these catz, because this cut is dope.