• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: chuffnflow (Posted: 6/21/2005 5:53:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Ass Sh*t
Comment: Sick rhymes, sick beats, good chorus. An all over dope spin!
Name: specialk (Posted: 3/16/2004 4:30:00 PM)
Summary: Like Freestyle
Comment: This is back in the day when the guy was good. Bizarre, one of them sounds
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: How do you explain Eminemís rhyme style with one word? I guess Bizarre is the best way to do so. Em has just been forced to change the lyrics to his current single ĎMy Name Isí because the owner of the sample that they used was a gay activist. He was obviously offended when he heard lines like "Raping lesbians while they scream letís just be friends". So yeah Iíd say Bizarre sums up his style pretty well. I love it.
Name: crazylazy (Posted: 4/5/2002 10:54:00 AM)
Summary: Biz Is Off The Chain
Comment: Check the beat! It's one hot joint. Em got this rap game down pat. I don't care what Suge Knight thinks! He's just hatin' on a white boy that's takin' over! Big Up Shady!