• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Justin W. (Posted: 8/22/2007 10:46:00 PM)
Summary: Too Perfect!!
Comment: This song is one of the best songs the Outsidaz ever produced. I could jam to this all day, and I wouldn't care what anyone thought about it. The Outz is too ice cold for these Mainstream rappers. First verse: Young Zee, was an excellent verse. Then its the Pacer (PaceWon), doing what he does. Third verse is Az-izz, then Bizarre Kid bringing his lyrics. Last but not least is Yah Yah, he "keeps a rifle, killin' you and everybody lookin like you", "it's a never ending cycle". Nice laid back beat and not too flashy like some of these bubble gum rappers. Keep doing your thing Outz.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: 'I'm A wizard at this ish like Juwan Howard' (hahahahaha). Wow, the beat on this track is really basic and bland with a somewhat catchy bassline but that's o.k. because the lyrics are razor sharp. I could listen to this song all day (and I usually require a fat ass beat to make me do that). Pacewon and fam rip the ish out of this track.