• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: JT (Posted: 12/7/2008 1:15:00 AM; Partial IP: 89.245.151)
Comment: man..... I wish this wasn't out of print, seriously sad.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Do you miss A Tribe Called Quest? Are you a fan of Lone Catalysts? Then check this out son! We've got another J. Rawls production here and an MC that sounds like Q-Tip. The beat on "Family Stand" is very characteristic for J. Rawls; it's laid-back, relaxed, and doesn't pack much energy, but these air waves still manage to sound beautiful to me. So if you didn't get enough of that type of music with J. Rawls' own The Essence Of... album and the Lone Catalysts Hip Hop album, then "Family Stand" was recorded for you.