• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: C P (Posted: 9/4/2010 3:16:00 PM; Partial IP: .97.38.108)
Comment: yea I dunno haha this is dope, not just the beat, lyrics too
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 2/17/2003 5:45:00 PM)|
Comment: First off, DJ chrome is a dope producer. This beat almost has an island vibe to it. Blabbwona, on the other hand , fails to deliver anything that makes you sit back and think. This track has no concept however, but the beat is on point.
Name: sunview (Posted: 2/12/2003 2:50:00 PM)
Summary: Snap Ya Neck!
Comment: DJ Chrome’s beat is the best thing about this track. Blabbwona is cool, but his mumbling style of delivery gets annoying and hard to understand at points. This beat is a real head nodder though, high 5's to Chrome!