• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 6/18/2007 9:58:00 PM)|
Comment: You donít hear of a lot of rappers throwing down from the Western New England region, but maybe we should start looking. Blacastan, a freestyling aficionado from big CT, doesnít reinvent the wheel right here, but he busts a sick, sort of spiritual flow, over a nice set of tweaky, Middle Eastern strings. Itís almost too grounded in the late 90s underground sound, but itís a solid track, and enough for this reviewer to give Western New England a second look.