BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 6/18/2007 9:58:00 PM)|
Comment: I just threw up in my mouth a little. No one hates Black Eyed Peas more than me, let me just say that first. But how can you get your start in hip-hop working under De La Soul and end up so far off the map? This song is a perfect example of exactly how much these guys suck, because from the beat to the lyrics, there's not one single thing working in this song. I'm just sorry that Extra P got caught up in this mess. The man who made Breaking Atoms should know better.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: The Black Eyed Peas||Found: 5|