• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Is this Live? It doesn’t sound live at all, or maybe everybody in the crowd was dumb that day. Doesn’t really matter since I prefer studio cuts anyway. This is a smooth love story cut that makes you think of ‘You Got Me’ from the latest Roots album.