• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mchick (Posted: 7/30/2008 8:11:00 PM; Partial IP: 12.158.222)
Comment: i havent heard this song since 1999, and have been looking all over the place for it. thanks for sharing it on here, I hope you keep it up since I cant seem to be able to download it anywhere. thanks!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Well, to be honest with you I have to admit that I slept like Cinderella on the Black Eyed Peas album. I didn’t feel their first single at all (dope video though). But if these 2 joints are from the same album then I have to check it out because this is pretty fresh. The emcee’s are not on my top ten list but I like the hunting beat.