BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 4/19/2005 7:55:00 PM)
Summary: That Was Fat.
Comment: This brings me back to the mid-90's sound, that's why I call this joint fat not "PHAT". Cool track though.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 4/7/2005 10:27:00 AM)|
Comment: When Tragedy Khadafi, Killah Priest, Hell Razah and Timbo King collaborate to form the Black Market Militia, only three words can describe the collective: hardcore street politics. The brilliant beat courtesy of Godz Wrath and chemistry between the four MC's brings forth the dynamic first single off their album. Returning to the core sound of the mid-90's street-conscious content, this song brings back joints like Sunz of Man's "Angels of Darkness" or Killarmy's classic "Wake Up." The Wu-affiliates and Queens connection go hand-in-hand like Stockton and Malone, a hot joint for all you mixtape DJ's. Cop doubles!
Name: notamc (Posted: 4/2/2005 9:58:00 PM)
Comment: This is an all around hot track. Lyrics are on point and beat is hot. Subject matter is what you expect from these cats. Not a classic track, but def worth a listen or two.