BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Power (Posted: 5/3/2013 8:45:00 PM; Partial IP: 49.182.103)
Location: T-Dot, Canada
Comment: nice.....more of what todays hip-hop should be
Name: Killa-Indian (Posted: 11/5/2008 5:58:00 AM; Partial IP: 221.141.26)
Comment: Sorry for the Talib Mention that was a different song. This song is still sick
Name: Killa-Indian (Posted: 11/5/2008 5:56:00 AM; Partial IP: 221.141.26)
Comment: Love the beat, Black does sound like a Dilla student. I know I heard Talib on this track. They even say it. This track is sick. Black does have a good flow.
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 11/1/2008 4:23:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: Got Damn!!! This beat is fire! He came a long way from sounding like a Dilla student. Plus Milk flow to it quite nicely (dude stepped his lyrics up quite a bit.) This is my shit right now.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Black Milk; Fat Ray||Found: 16|