BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 6/18/2007 9:58:00 PM)|
Comment: First thing I want to say is I love remixes that actually switch the beat up, as opposed to simply just adding in some throwaway verse by some rapper. So much love to Black Milk for providing us with the new sonic backdrop. The beat has a bit of an ominous sound (the effects of the organ I believe or at least some organ-sounding instrument or some instrument filtered through an organ effect or I'm just hearing shit) and is slightly more eery than Black Milk's typical. And a hair more busy. Kind of like Black Milk spent the weekend chilling with Prodigy and El-P, then went straight back home to the lab to cook up a new one. Regardless, I like the fact that he is shooting for something out of his traditional element and pulls it off. I feel as though one mark of a truly proficient producer is one that can really read his emcees and cater the beat to their strengths and even tailor it to hide their weaknesses. Anyhow, all I'm saying is he provides a strong, unique beat which both Guilty Simpson and Royce ride with skill and grace. I was really feeling Simpson on the original, but Royce (is it me or does he just have a rhyme style that sounds like he simply loves rapping and is hungry to just do it all day?) might steal the show on this one. I'm only one man though. You might choose differently and we could agree to disagree on a little game called "who's your favorite emcee on the track?"
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Black Milk; Royce 5'9"; Slaughterhouse & PRhyme; Guilty Simpson||Found: 24|