BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: truss (Posted: 11/19/2008 1:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 244.70.146)
Comment: black milk deffenitly brought skills. I dont usually like black milk that much but this is a good one.
sick fucking beat!!
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 11/1/2008 8:37:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: This track grew on me - I kept listening to a certain few on the album. But Got Damn if Black Milk didn't outrhyme Royce on this track. Sh*t is funny to me.
Name: Outlet Boy (Posted: 11/1/2008 2:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 10.207.247)
Comment: Cool Beat, Nice Vocals.
Name: Killa-Indian (Posted: 11/1/2008 6:25:00 AM; Partial IP: 221.141.26)
Comment: Excellent. Beat is dope, and Royce destroyed it. Great.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Black Milk; Royce 5'9"; Slaughterhouse & PRhyme||Found: 15|