• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 10|
Name: JeRz (Posted: 11/9/2010 11:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 35.226.234)
Comment: Love the thump of the drums, the synth is HEAVY TOO, nice sample choice, lyrics are on point too
Name: LECHUGA (Posted: 10/14/2010 10:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 208.126.35)
Location: HELL PASO TX
Comment: KEEP IT FRESH
Name: Mr Morgan (Posted: 10/2/2010 1:34:00 AM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: I agree somewhat with those who hear this and and say "just another guy spitting the same ol, same ol"...but the game has a place for the best of those cats, and Black is among the best of them, even if he's slept on. Just a talented dude, incredible producer, tight emcee.
Name: Traestar (Posted: 9/20/2010 10:58:00 AM; Partial IP: .210.1.160)
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Comment: WOW, some of you below need to stop!! This is straight dope stylez!!
Name: mark b (Posted: 9/18/2010 1:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: nice flow - another jayz wanna be... theres other subjects out there then himsel, come on try something fresh
Name: Ichi24 (Posted: 9/12/2010 11:03:00 PM; Partial IP: 235.158.39)
Comment: Yah Nothing interesting here. Your style is good but your rhyme is dead and gone
Name: G-Force (Posted: 9/9/2010 10:41:00 PM; Partial IP: .77.198.98)
Location: Buffalo New York
Comment: another guy talking about how good he is.. Boring.
Name: immortalsyn (Posted: 9/8/2010 7:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 10.156.203)
Location: west.. palm
Comment: tight flow on a beat ..but typical as n*ggas can rhyme as das wut we do..trhrows in some content and impress me.
Name: Gee (Posted: 9/8/2010 1:28:00 PM; Partial IP: .57.41.176)
Comment: Black Milk is always slept on! Nice Track!
Name: Swizzle (Posted: 9/5/2010 9:53:00 PM; Partial IP: 65.176.152)
Comment: Nice from beginning to end. This cat is the "pick of the litter." This album is gonna put alot of cats to shame