• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Desu-Ops (Posted: 9/19/2010 5:57:00 AM; Partial IP: 162.150.52)
Location: Desu Land
Comment: Found this one on YouTube, never knew it was on here. Definitely a banger right here. The haunting, dark sounding keys & drums have this covert ops, raw hip-hop sound to 'em. The three MCs on here definitely got some mic presence on this one, and they come correct. I wish Black Opz released more albums if this is indicative of their quality.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This song has been growing on me since I first heard it. It's basically just some bragging, boasting, and cats telling you how it is, but it ain't bad at all. It's very traditional, dope hip-hip. The three MCs have good, commanding mic presences and the beat, which consists of haunting keys and heavy drums, fits them very well. If you're like me this is the first you've heard from the Black Opz, but you should definitely be on the lookout for more of their work.