BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: J6N (Posted: 4/5/2004 11:42:00 AM)
Summary: Crazy Ass Beat.
Comment: Damn that beat is crazy (it's pretty good, if a little bit too random sounding at times)! Pumpkinhead does a good job flowing over it though (It must of been hard to keep in time with seeing as it's so chaotic). It's not as good as Expand2 though (because frankly what is?). Check it out though.
Name: Masada9 (Posted: 6/25/2003 11:29:00 AM)
Summary: Straight Underground!
Comment: This beat was dope. It reminds me a lot of the underground scene in western NC and freestyle sessions in basements. DOPE!
|Name: Robin Crates (Posted: 5/17/2003 8:35:00 AM)|
Comment: F*ck your therapy sessions, and your support groups. Pumpkinhead and the Black Panther bring this track "Suicide" with more intensity then kamikaze fighter pilots in the last second before impact. The Latin horn and wild style cuts give the final orders amidst the sonic warfare.