• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Serious (Posted: 11/1/2009 5:54:00 AM; Partial IP: 25.188.237)
Location: Hip-hop land
Comment: Classic soul
Name: T O Double (Posted: 4/8/2008 10:10:00 AM; Partial IP: 88.117.142)
Location: Saratoga County, USA
Comment: Black Sheep...anytime I see one of the originators of good hip hop come back 10-20 years later...its good...usually. Dres has been around and can still kick it well. Peep his appearance on Handsome Boy Modeling Schools "White People" Album
Name: Moleman (Posted: 2/14/2008 7:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 53.138.167)
Location: New Zealand
Comment: Not my type of shit, sorry bot that the truth.
Name: Chris (Posted: 2/11/2008 11:44:00 AM; Partial IP: 118.79.220)
Comment: this songs seems to be a bordercase, with showbiz-representing quality on the one hand and unfortunately mainstream potential on the other. nevertheless 5 stars.
Name: Davi-d (Posted: 2/7/2008 11:25:00 AM; Partial IP: 144.48.226)
Comment: This song reminds me of bein on the beach pick up some peach
Name: Meidi (Posted: 1/22/2008 9:16:00 AM; Partial IP: 122.90.168)
Location: Kiel, Germany
Comment: The hook fits perfect! I think the beat is better than the rhymes! Conclusion: That's Hop Hop music!