BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn! Blackalicious returns and immediately picks up where they left off. Chief Xcel has crafted a perfectly funky beat, and Gift of Gab once again prooves he is worthy of his name. If this is what the LP is going to be like, then you can catch me at the damn record store on the release date (sometime in April). Get your life in order and buy this 12".
Name: spencer k (Posted: 8/15/2002 1:09:00 PM)
Comment: I'm glad they came back I have their last CD and it was great. I'm definitely going to get their next CD.
Name: ATOMIKSWR (Posted: 5/14/2002 3:16:00 PM)
Summary: This Song Is Dope, The Lyrics Are Da Best
Comment: From hearing this track I am going to have to peep their new album.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Blackalicious||Found: 5|