• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:43:00 PM)|
Comment: “Don’t Bounce” is a more simplified b-side, and Dr. Oop and Two-B let their lyrics and delivery do the work. The duo doesn’t exert unnecessary poetic prowess like many complex MC’s, but rather giving listeners a slice of the underground Cali funk that’s been missing for a long time. Kenny the Seagull just drops a basic drum track for both MC’s to get busy on (a worthy headnodder track). Blacklover88rs are out to prove that there is still space for them in LA’s ever-growing underground scene.