• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: iKeX-OnE (Posted: 6/23/2010 1:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Location: San Bernardino, Ca.
Comment: ....These were the good'ol days!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Now dis dat shit I'm talking about. Some so-called underground heads might say that this 12" is too "jig", but it's artists like those that make up the Blahzay massive and 12"s like this that are helping to bring hip-hop back to the common language we enjoyed through the 80s and early 90s. Hip-Hoppers like Outloud who brought us our early-to-mid 90s hip-hop staples are now bringing their shine back via Indi label releases and I for one say much respect. As far as this track goes, Outloud is joined by Triptik and Darko; who also joined him and PF on the legendary "Danger Remix". Chemistry is still immaculate and this cut maintains the solid standard that is putting hip-hop back into the hands of those who helped build it.