BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Robin Crates (Posted: 11/26/2002 8:01:00 PM)|
Comment: Blak Prophetz emerge with boom-bap beats and true school rhymes reminiscent of mid 90's style. This track is standard with battle verses and keyboard samples. Dropping on Fatt Jointz Rekordz, the Prophetz are something to look out for on the scene.
Name: phobikone503 (Posted: 11/23/2002 2:04:00 PM)
Summary: Listen To It
Comment: It's nice, and a good effort. I like the first cat a lil, the second better, third cat is okay. They all flow the same, but its okay- nice for a listen. The style has been touched before but they shine nicely. The hook is done nice with scratched samples too.
Name: bendog805 (Posted: 11/22/2002 10:57:00 PM)
Summary: Too New York
Comment: Hey, this is a cool song, but you need to get out of the Eric B and Rakim era and move to 2002. Other than that it's kool.