• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Cimer Amor (Posted: 3/26/2009 7:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 10.188.212)
Comment: Wassup...you can check this remix on the upcoming FREE DOWNLOAD mixtape Cimer Amor Remixes Vol. 1.... coming in early may...it will feature: CAEN Project, Ill Bill, Raekwon, Side Effect, Blame One, Sean P, Bekay, Siagon, Inspectah Deck, M.O.P., Rise and The Avid Record Collector, JayLove, Celph Titled, Eternia, Wordsworth, Ken Starr, Rasco, Cappadonna, Custom Made, Eminem, Ca$his, and Ultra Magnetic MCs (Kool Keith).
Name: Gee (Posted: 3/21/2009 1:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: Beat is Sick......Sean P holdin' it down as usual......
Name: Blake (Posted: 3/20/2009 12:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 64.170.163)
Comment: The beat is too good.
Name: famous (Posted: 3/17/2009 9:03:00 PM; Partial IP: 31.110.181)
Location: los angeles
Comment: crazy beat on this record.Sean P always throwing it down
Name: physics (Posted: 3/17/2009 7:29:00 PM; Partial IP: .161.45.19)
Location: upstate ny
Comment: san diego's own blame one comin yet again with that raw...keep ya eye out for this one. check out his myspace or the tracks on youtube. one thing I noticed about him is he's always consistent, bringin clever rhymes, originality, and heart to the table..a rarity in this day in age.. this tracks no exception... not to mention the ill ass beat and legendary SEEAANN P! also doesn't hurt this one