• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: fowL (Posted: 6/2/2008 12:48:00 AM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Location: Mission Viejo
Comment: Damn, people are gettin all critical & shit. Just take it for what it is.
Name: BK's Finest (Posted: 4/20/2008 11:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 185.106.80)
Comment: Don't even pay attention to the other both wackass comments...This shit is sick, period!!!
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 9:17:00 PM)
Comment: This is WEAK! Hella weak. I would go into depth but your still just gonna listen and come to the same conclusion. Go ahead. You've been warned.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/3/2006 1:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Bloody Mess is the perfect name for this song. Let me repeat that. Bloody Mess is the perfect name for this song. The baseline is way too simple and chopped up to work well. The drumbeat just slugs along and doesn't really compliment anything at all. The other sample (I don't know if it's a guitar chopped up or what) but it's just annoying and I don't know why Alchemist would even add it to the track. Lyrically, we're in the same boat with Blaq Poet talking about how great he is. Very original. The worst thing of all has to be the chorus though, which sounds like he made it up driving to the studio.